A renowned partnership, Comme des Garçons PLAY x Converse applies the Japanese label's signature whimsical graphics to the celebrated footwear brand’s iconic Chuck Taylor 1970s sneakers.
Printed with white polka dots, Comme des Garçons PLAY x Converse's black canvas Chuck Taylor '70s sneakers are styled with a signature off-white rubber toe cap. These popular low-tops showcase the avant-garde ready-to-wear brand’s signature heart-and-eyes motif, a well-known emblem designed by New York artist Filip Pagowski.
- A collaboration between Comme des Garçons PLAY and Converse.
- 1.25"/30mm midsole (approximately).
- Rubber toe cap. Signature heart-and-eyes graphic at quarter panel. White webbed stripe at heel counter.
- Tonal logo patch at glossed midsole.
- Cream flat laces. Brushed silvertone hardware.
- Lace-up style.
- Vulcanized rubber sole.
- Available in Black/White.
Comme des Garçons PLAY Women's Chuck Taylor '70s Canvas Sneakers 505883206